Attention: Business Owners, Coaches & Consultants
4 SECRETS TO FINDING YOUR NICHE WITHOUT FEELING TRAPPED  
This Masterclass Will help you in niche Clarity, Find Your Target Audience and Monetize your skills
REGISTER YOUR SPOT NOW
NEXT MASTERCLASS STARTS IN
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21st 10AM
Hurry! Only 43 spots left!
Implement These Tactics in your Business Right Now to Make 2021 Your Best Year
Not only this, You will receive the Ebook on “Power of Micro-Niche” when you will attend the workshop.
More than 90 percent coaches and Entrepreneurs are still working in Red Ocean where they are ready to cater everyone with every possible skill they have
And that is the same reason this 90 percent are facing financial crunches .
We are commitment to empower others but not Able to empower ourself.
That is why We suffer from below problems :
Have to reduce their product and services amount 
Have to give way more than they are actually getting paid
Not able to create a wow factor in front of their target audience.
Have to wait for references and third party apps for Leads.
Struggled to survive in competitive market due to lack of time and money
How about you are able to stand from the crowd and create your
This brings the WOW factor in your business and people start asking you for your products and services instead of you asking them.
REGISTER YOUR SPOT NOW FOR FREE!!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP :
Coaches and Speakers struggling to stand out from the traffic jam of coaches on the internet 
Business Owners who are struggling to find their USP in the competitive market
Corporate professional struggling to find their real calling and reinvent their career
New Coaches just got certified and want to start their coaching endeavour with complete clarity
Entrepreneurs who are struggling to identify their target audience
Meet your speaker
OMI GUPTA
He is a Digital Marketing Consultant, Micro Niche Specialist, and Social Media Strategist, helping coaches and startups in brand building and scaling up their business online through the power of the digital ecosystem and his signature high ticket virtual office model. He is a certified life coach, Keynote Speaker, and career reinvention expert cum passionpreneur.

He is also the founder and CEO of GetDigitalOffice, a Digital Marketing and Sales Solution providing firm that helps coaches and Entrepreneurs to create a massive impact in the digital world by working with the right kind of people who value their efforts and time. He focuses on the fundamental principles and efficiently incorporates them while working on the projects with a startup or a coach.
Best Speaker at Middas Talk
With Vivek Bindra
 Founder of Bada Business
With Pushkar Raj Thakur
At Live Event with Arfeen
Still, figuring out? you should attend this or not,
Let me tell you what you will learn : 
WHY FINDING A MICRO-NICHE IS NECESSARY?
HOW TO FIND YOUR MICRO-NICHE?
HOW TO SELECT YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE?
HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN FRONT OF POTENTIAL CLIENTS?
How to validate your micro niche?

What People Say About Omi Gupta
Fazila hassen - Women empowerment Coach
If I had not spoken to Omi, I would have hit a downfall in life.  I pulled a breakthrough in life because of his amazing guidence. One only knows 10% but with him I'm uncovering the other 90%.
Archana - Holistic Healer
Social media is really important these days and I was having a lot of trouble with it. I'm a psychologist and a life coach who is very thankful to Omi for helping me with all the social media platforms and my website. He's now my go-to person for anything internet related. I've been praising him and recommending him to everyone.
Dr Jinendra Jain - Holistic Healer
When it comes to understanding your target audience and your main strength in coaching, This guy can help a lot of people out there. I will always be thankful to him to help me start my digital coaching journey and bringing more people to my online paid community.
Ashok Goyal - leadership excellence Coach 
The best thing about Omi is that he has clarity and focus which has helped me to strengthen my ability to focus clearly in what I'm doing and how I'm doing that. I've gotten a postive push that I needed.
STOP BEING A GENERAL PHYSICIAN, TIME TO BECOME A SPECIALIST
REGISTER YOUR SPOT NOW FOR FREE!!
P.S- This is last call to action! see you in retargeting ads soon :)
Copyright  2020   - Omigupta.com - All rights reserved
Thanks for subscribing. Share your unique referral link to get points to win prizes..
Loading..